Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers Day 2010






First I want to say how privileged I feel to be the mom of two of the most wonderful kids in the world. I am overwhelmed sometimes with the great responsibility God has given us to raise these two awesome people to become what he wants them to be. He has been so good to us! The best Mothers Day gift I could ever get is to see my children loving God and living for Him with all they've got. I can't explain how much Willie and I appreciate all they do to help us with the work here in Airdrie, as I know it's not always easy.
This Mothers Day, I will not be able to be with my mom. I have been thinking about the wonderful friendship that we've shared over the years and really want to make sure that I have that kind of relationship with my kids. No matter how far away they may be from me, I want to always be their friend. Thanks Mom for being a true friend and thank you Josh and Crystal for your friendship. I love you all so very much :-) Natalie

10 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Natalie,
you deserve everything you have, because in my opinion, you do all things with excellence and it shows in every aspect of your life! Happy Mother's day to you!

Nat said...

Thank you so much Tina! Happy Mother's Day to you also, and may it be the best one yet! Love Natalie

Crystal:) said...

Happy Mothers Day MOM:) it is a priviledge to be your daughter! I love you sooo...much:)

Crystal:) said...

P.S. I personally don't like that picture!!:)ha

Becky said...

Happy Mothers Day to a mom who is doing an awesome job of being both mother and daughter! Crystal, Josh and your mom are blessed people, indeed :)

liza said...

Happy Mothers Day Nat!! I concur with Tina! You do an Awesome job with your kids!! Excellence is a perfect word to describe you! Your family is blessed! Thinking of you today and glad you have lots of memories to hold close to your heart today with your mom to keep ya going today!! Luv your family!

Nat said...

Both of you, Becky and Lisa, are also doing a great job! We as mothers have such an awesome responsibility, don't we? Thanks for your kind comments! Love, Natalie

Nat said...

Luv you too Crittle :-) xxoo

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie,

Nice reading your blog. I love the pic of you and your mom. Please give her my love the next time you talk to her. Also, I can't BELIEVE how grown up your kids are now!!! Where has the time gone?!

Love you,

April

Nat said...

Hi April, Thanks for the comment! I will definitely give my mom your love :-) Time really has flown hasn't it. Hope things are well with you!
Love, Natalie