Monday, February 22, 2010

Well................

It's been quite awhile since I've posted so I thought I'd give an update. Josh had his wisdom teeth removed in January. We thought that everything had healed properly but he ended up with an infection. His face was swollen so big that the dentist told me to get him to emergency right away. They ended up putting him on IV antibiotics for a week. The surgeon also had to re-open the area and drain the infection. Well, to make a long story short, God had His hand on him and everything seems to be cleared up now...Thank You Jesus!!!


We are getting very excited because we are going to No Limits next week!! We've wanted to go for several years now but it never worked out. With homeschooling, we are feeling like a little break from our routine is just what we need to come back and get down to business. We are looking forward to seeing our friends and family too! Anyway, I guess that's all the news for now:-}

No comments: