Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our Vacation!!






















This year we decided to drive to P.E.A.K and make a family vacation out of it. It was great!!! We drove to Denver on the first day and did some sight seeing aroud there. We went to Colorado Springs and visited Focus On The Family, what a blast:) We then went on to Tulsa and enjoyed the best services ever! P.E.A.K was amazing. I think the attendance was around 4000 people. It was such a blessing for our kids to be a part of the wonderful move of God and to meet other Godly young people! Thank you Jesus for bringing us home safely!!

7 comments:

Mrs. Wizzle said...

sounds like a great vacation! It sure is good to have you home, again. I would love to see Focus on the Family. Especially Whit's end! How cool is that! Even at 52!

liza said...

I always wondered if there was a real whits end. When I was younger I used to dream about starting my own business of whits end if there wasnt one already! Phew so glad to see I dont have to get on that!! LOL! Musta been a ton a fun! One day we GOTTA go there! The kids love Oddessy!I had to laugh when I saw Willy with Eugene. That is Julios favorite character! Glad your home! We missed you!

Nat said...

Sherri and Lisa, Focus on the Family has a wonderful set up in Colorado Springs. I must admit that Odyssey was my favorite, you guys would love it! You're never to old for Whit's End! Best of all, It's Free! Love you guys:)

MERBEAR said...

I am happy for you and your family to have gone to PEAK! Some day I would like to attend! So amazing that many people in one place in one mind. A new organization that is growing rapidly...
Focus on the family!! Must have been special....
I love you all Natalie......
God is so good aye!!

Nat said...

Thanks for stopping by Mer! Peak was sooo worth it, you really should try to go. We love you too;) ALL THE TIME!

MissionsAngel said...

Focus on the Family is a blast! Our whole family went and spent all day at whit's end! The slide was the best! Looks like you all had a wonderful trip!

Nat said...

Hi Angel, or should I say Mrs. Ladd, It's so nice to hear from you!! We did have a wonderful time at Focus on the Family, as would anyone who has ever listened to Adventures in Odyssey!! But PEAK out did it by far! All in all we had a very enjoyable trip! So glad you stopped by:)